|The Brown University Child & Adolescent Behavior Letter
Who has time to keep up with all the news, research, clinical studies, and information to best diagnose and treat psychiatric, behavioral, and developmental problems?
Our team of researchers, clinicians, and medical writers from Brown University and Bradley Hospital comb through mounds of research every month to bring you the most timely, relevant, useful, and high-impact findings.
You get the latest news, research analysis, and real-world applications so you can make your work with troubled youths more effective.
- Analysis of current issues in diagnosing and treating child and adolescent behavioral problems
- What's new in research
- The promising clinical studies
- News and developments relevant to child behavior
|Recent Topics/Issues Covered
- Back to school—top stories on the latest school mental health issues
- Violence in children
- Preventing and treating depression in children
- The latest in treating ADHD conduct disorder
- Use of medications for behavioral disorders
What's missing? Advertising. You can trust our coverage to be 100% objective and reliable, and free from commercial—or pharmaceutical company—influence.
The Brown University Child and Adolescent Behavior Letter features the latest research findings on behavioral issues, along with practical applications and techniques for working with your younger patients. With it, you'll find out what's new, what's working, and what isn't.
Each issue delivers insightful coverage of the practical applications of academic research, professional commentary, and hands-on techniques for working with troubled children and adolescents.